- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons: namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Click the Church of God logo to learn more about our affiliations!